Tuesday 13 January 2009

Squish Box

I downloaded some templates from "Papershapez.com" some time ago and made this little Squish Box today. It was really easy and would make a lovely giftbox or wedding favour. I added the stamping and the flowers. As my printer doesn't like me using cardstock I've found it safer to print on paper and then trace the outline onto card - infact I've made myself some thick card templates to save printing out each time. However I have to admit it's much quicker to print the template straight onto the card you want to use. But, as you can see from the photo of the bottom of the box, I should have been more careful to cut just inside the line.
I bought these lovely ranunculars at the supermarket yesterday - poor things, they had been put in the reduced bucket and I had to rescue them - I bought two bunches for £1.60.

Lastly, exciting news - I've booked a flight to visit my sister in Nice at the end of February. It's the time of the Carnival so hopefully there will be lots of photo opportunities! I may even have to buy a spare memory chip for my camera!

3 comments:

  1. Yipee! Can't wait for your visit. Don'tforget your camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog, I have become a follower. Is that anything like a stalker?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails