Wednesday 21 January 2009

20 projects = $20

2Peas in a Bucket are offering $20 credit for 20 projects uploaded to the gallery by 31 January. This will be hard as I can only offer digital layouts (you have to tag 3 products to each project) as I've only bought digital from them. I will use some of the layouts I've already done but its so hard remembering which digikit I've used from my library of about 60 kits! HOWEVER, I've successfully uploaded 4 so far and am delighted that I've already had some lovely comments. This is especially pleasing as there are over 55,000 digital layouts there! I've had the most compliments on this layout in memory of Sarah.

2 comments:

  1. What a great start you've made with your blog & this page layout is so fabulous - I can't stop looking at it! Keep up the good work - I'll be back to check up on you lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so good! I think you need to come and teach me how to do digital!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails