Saturday 31 January 2009

Peek-a-boo and origami boxes

I'm always looking for good ideas to copy/adapt for my own needs and these two little boxes are just what I was looking for as little gifts I could give to friends I haven't seen for a while. Both ideas came from the wonderful Splitcoast Stampers website. I made the brown box to hold Post-it notes but it ended up a bit too small and I had to cut the notes down - not an easy job! The peek-a-boo boxes hold sweets. These will be very useful as Mothers Day and Easter treats too.

1 comment:

  1. I love the brown box - so classy, would look great on my desk top & the bunny one is adoreable xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails