Wednesday 7 January 2009

12th Night

For another year my collection of vintage Christmas fairies had to go back into the cupboard. Poor things - they don't seem to have been out for long. My newest acquisition is the smallest doll I picked up at a car boot last summer. She had to have a new crepe paper dress and sash. I must make wings for them all before next Christmas. I have quite a collection of old Christmas tree decorations, found mostly on ebay in the last few years. I love them as they remind me so much of my childhood Christmases in the 1950s when it was all so exciting and magical.

1 comment:

  1. The house always looks quite bare after the decorations come down. You had better get working on those wings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails