Saturday 10 January 2009

A Card


Well this card was to be a Valentine card but didn't turn out that way! However I was pleased with the design. It's my first attempt at creating a Stampin' Up card - even though the cardstock isn't their's and neither are the little stamps I used for the background.

I'm still pondering ways to make some money from my crafting to offset the amount I spend on stash. I feel so guilty buying so much stuff! But there are SO many people selling handmade cards. I'm toying with the idea of asking the Country Market (as the WI market is now called) if I can try offering some items through them. The crafts they sell now are not very inspiring....

1 comment:

  1. Go for it, shake up those WI ladies. I always feel disappointed with the crafty things in the market hall.I am sure people would soon get to hear about your stuff and come in their droves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails