Monday 22 August 2011

Pretty Pyramid Favours

These little favour boxes are so sweet. They are small - 2 and a half inches wide and about 1 and three quarters tall - but there are lots of little gifts that will fit inside. For this one I was thinking of some poppy seeds from the garden with planting instructions.

A very special chocolate and folded up birthday money for this......

Some beautiful buttons for a friend who knits or sews for this one.....

And of course they are perfect for the special holidays - Halloween, Christmas, Easter. I want to try some for the Christmas tree and I've also an image in my head of a pyramid Advent Calendar!

If you are the sort that gives dinner parties they would make cute favours for your guests. Oh, and what about wedding favours!

Get the idea I like this die? Its really easy - one pass through my Cuttlebug, fold on the score lines and the box just comes together. And you get two boxes from one A4 sheet of cardstock. There are dies for the two triangles mats too so no measuring or cutting at all! Easy peasy!

Dies: Papertrey Ink Favor It Box 5, Two Triangles Collection


6 comments:

  1. Aww, these are so cute Ann and like you say perfect for so much, but I especially like the haloween idea ;-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these treat boxes are fabulous! I can just picture them on a Christmas tree! Super fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these especially the Halloween one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ann! I just got the pyramid die and am loving all of your little projects. So much inspiration in one post. Beautiful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ann your boxes are so beautiful, I love the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails