Wednesday 1 September 2010

My Rosette Swap arrived in the nick of time!

Today's the day of the Rosette Swap Blog Party. You may have noticed Gypsy Brocante's Rosette Swap badge on my side bar over the past few weeks. My swapee turned out to be Maria in AUSTRALIA and I have to admit I was a bit worried that my swap wouldn't get to her in time as, of course, I was last minute posting it. Luckily it turned out Maria was as last minute as me, so I didn't feel quite as guilty - but I had everything crossed hoping our rosettes would arrive in time for the party - and GUESS WHAT - my rosette arrived this morning! So I'm very pleased to post it here and show it off to anyone who drops by.

So thank you so much Maria for my lovely gift. I hope you can all see the lovely pendant Maria has made with the little vintage girl on it. Isn't she sweet! And as well as that pretty pink silky rose Maria also sent me some lovely vintage ephemera - something I absolutely love to collect. So I'm a very lucky bunny!

And now I'm off to join in the party!

4 comments:

  1. It's adorable! I love the color! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the color! This has been a great swap for all!

    Toodles,
    Renee ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What great goodies - can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooow Ann, your goodies look lush!

    Enjoy playing ;)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails