Monday 5 October 2009

Wow! Challenges complete! Australia

Well I'm proud of myself for finishing all four PTI World Card Making Day challenges - never thought I could do it! But sometimes the simplest designs turn out well and I really like this card that includes the Aboriginal art-style white dots. Just one PaperArtsy stamp, Waltzingmouse sentiment, white gel pen and a deckle edge scissors.

This card is dedicated to my Australian cousin Jeni and I'll probably send it to her - hope she likes it. She was over here in Wales this time last year and we had a lovely time ancestor hunting together.

1 comment:

  1. All four of your cards are simply beautiful!! Congrats on finishing all of the challenges! I still struggle with India...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails