Sunday 18 October 2009

Mo's Challenge 2 - Autumn colours + 2

Hmm - don't think I've got enough autumn colour here but this is how I would like to spend an autumn afternoon, with a good book, watching the mists and mellow fruitfulness of the landscape from a warm spot. And here's my proof that red and green are also the colours of the season - this lovely strand of black bryony berries I saw in the hedge.
Mo's challenge is to use an autumn theme plus no more than two embellishments. I've no problem with that as I find it quite difficult to add anything to my cards other than stamps and a ribbon or two. Again I couldn't resist using Papertrey's Text Style borders, plus twill tape and Nestabilities Label One cut in half. Oh, and does anyone have a cure for an addiction to kraft cardstock? I've hardly made a card without it for weeks now!

10 comments:

  1. oh a good book and a window seat - bliss! I've yet to try Kraft - hide your surprise please. think I may put it on my first SU order.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant, great use of nesties & I just love that sentiment :) Hope you're well, Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for taking part in Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly looks like autumn out of the window!! Great card. Thanks for joining in at Mo's this week.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fall colors.. It is such a super time of year.. This is a terrific card.. Thanks so much for joining us in Mo's challenge this week..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is a very peaceful card. Thanks for joining us on Mo's Challenge blog and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scene you've created here on your card! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the challenge. Thanks for participating in Mo's Challenge this week. We look forward to having you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love how you photographed it, great Autumn feel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails