Wednesday 28 October 2009

Mo's Challenge 3 - Anything but a card

Not much time to craft this week but I've just managed to squeeze in at the end of Mo's third challenge - which is to create 'anything but a card'. So here's mine. This is Dani, one of Mo's brilliant teenage girls - I love them all but this one is especially for my shopaholic niece Faye. I've decorated a Timeless Template from Lauren's Cash or Charge Collection - new this month - a little pillow box which will hold a shop gift card and any other little gift I can squeeze in.

As well as Dani I've used stamps from Papertrey's Polka Dot Basics and Boxes Bags & Tags. So as A Passion for Papertrey's current challenge is to incorporate dots into a project, I think I can enter Dani there too! Hooray! Don't you just love it when that happens!

5 comments:

  1. A really lovely pillow box!! Thank you for joining Mo's Challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Ann. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing your talent and joining us at Mo's challenge. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Glad you could join in the fun at Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable! I love what you've done with this template! Never mind what's in the box, I'd be so happy with it empty LOL!
    Thanks so much for entering a fabulous project into our challenge on A Passion For Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. You did a terrific job on this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining us at MO's..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails