Saturday 17 October 2009

A Passion for Papertrey - Challenge 15 Autumn Colours

Here's my entry for Challenge No 15 - a card using autumn colours. This stamp from the Autumn Abundance set is just right and I've also used Vintage Labels and Text Style. Coloured with Copics and cut with Nestabilities Labels One.

Love Autumn - its my season..... as the garden winds down just a bit I usually have more time to enjoy the countryside and it looks so beautiful at this time of year. There's only one drawback and that's the falling leaves in the garden. Yes - I know if I was a real gardener I would love them as a free resource that should be collected, rotted down and used as a mulch. But there are so many large beech trees and a 100 year+ oak tree in the front garden and we get absolutely buried in them every year. So I'm afraid we usually dispose of them on the bonfire if they are dry enough. Don't you just love the smell of a garden bonfire!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Ann! I love your layout and your clever use of Vintage Labels and Text Style! Your colouring is fantastic too of course!
    Good to know there's another autumn fan out there! I too love the smell of a bonfire - gets me onto craving bonfire toffee too! LOL!
    Thanks so much for entering the challenge with such a beautiful card!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of the 3 stamp sets! Love your sketch and fall arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving to look through your blog. The pictures are breath taking and your cards are perfection. You live in heaven on earth. I will be a follower, go have a look! thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails