Wednesday 25 February 2009

You'd Love Eze

Here I am in France staying with my sister for a week - so I won't be creating anything but have already taken about 200 photos!Of course most will be deleted post haste! Yesterday we visited Eze, a lovely village on a hill and then went to watch the night-time carnival parade here in Nice. All of you would have loved Eze - so pretty and picturesque. So we are quite tired today and will just mooch around Nice. Here are a couple of photos - just to keep my blogging up to date.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having a wonderful time! Lots of gorgeous pic's to sracp when you get back :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails