Thursday 5 February 2009

Walk in the fields


I took my favourite walk yesterday as it was a lovely day and the forecast was for more snow today (its snowing just a bit at the moment). I love watching the seasons turn and there are already signs of spring on the way. Saw these lovely hazel catkins in the hedges and the snowdrops in the garden are fully out now. I feel another digital scrap page coming on!

I found another great blog - there are so many out there to inspire when you don't have inspiration yourself! Its Jeanette's and she's quite close to where I live (well only an hour away so it seems close!) and I like that. She's giving away some great Stampin Up stamp sets as 'blog candy' and I'm entering the draw. Hope this is how you do it - the link is:

http://jeannettespages.blogspot.com/

I wish I knew how to do that thing where you type 'here' and the link is on the word! Jeanette has posted some lovely digital scrapbook pages too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails