Wednesday 4 February 2009

A Quick and Simple Card



I haven't posted anything for a few days and feel a bit guilty - but that's why I started this blog... to make me make things; so its working. This is a simple card but I really like the design - which I've copied from a video on Dawn Griffiths' brilliant US website 'Dawn's Stamping Thoughts'. It would have been even quicker if I had the square punch she uses in the video. You could also use a circle punch for a different look.
As usual the photos could be better!

2 comments:

  1. Ann this card is simple, but stunning!! lots of plain 'white' space.

    xxLynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less is definately more! Very effective, bright & cheerful :) Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails