Friday 6 February 2009

Up 'til late!

Stayed up till all hours doing this page - I couldn't leave it alone and then deleted half the layers in the end! I found an amazing digikit on Oscraps called Creation 23 by Createwings Designs and Catherine Designs. It's stuffed full of fabulous scraps and papers in just the altered art style that appeals to me - and there was 20% off! It was a bit more expensive than kits I usually go for but there's so much in it - at least 3 average kits worth. Haven't used a lot of it here though - just the numbers and background paper. The embroidered flowers were a freebie from Oscraps and the eyelet paper from 2Peas.

1 comment:

  1. I still don't completely understand this digital scrapping or how it works, what I do know however is that you are creating the most delightful pages that I come across....it's such a pleasure to admire your work xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails