Tuesday 16 October 2012

My Life in Photos - Weather for Ducks


This week I feel like a duck..... floating along calmly on the surface and paddling like mad underneath!  There are a number of reasons for this, not least the craft fair I've booked on Saturday at short notice.  When I was asked if I would like a stall at the new Vintage in the Vale fair I jumped at the chance even though there was only 10 days or so to go!  Its just the sort of fair I like and would be going along even if I wasn't selling.  I do hope it is a success for the two sisters whose idea this is.


And if you are anywhere near North East Wales on Saturday I think it will be the place to be.  Last Sunday however the place to be was Ruthin Mart for the Vintage Machinery & Threshing Demonstration Day.  We were a bit late arriving but not too late for my favourite Sunday dinner in the mart cafe!  The hike home walked off some of those chips you'll be glad to hear!


2 comments:

  1. So hurry on crafting. Those crochet stars and flowers are beautiful , I am sure you'll sell them. Good luck.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not had egg and chips for years! I really fancy that now. Good luck with the fair at such short notice too! I am sure you will do well with all your lovely wares.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails