Saturday 1 September 2012

August Remembered


Looks like August has been a bit of a crochet month craft-wise.  I seem to have the bug at the moment.  Other than that there have been some very enjoyable outings with my sister I'll remember when I look at this digi-scrapbook page at the end of the year.  I like to think of these monthly layouts as a kind of photographic diary and hopefully I'll get them printed and bound some how.  In my opinion looking at a screen is never the same as slowly turning the pages of an old photograph album.


There was a full moon two days ago and since then the weather has taken a turn for the better - warm in the day and a definite chill of Autumn in the evenings.  The sky was clear on 30th August and I took some photos in the garden at about 10.30 pm on my way home.  Its the only place around about that I can get away from the light pollution that ruins any chance of photographing the moon with my pocket camera.  Above are Evening Primroses in silhouette against the moon.


Unfortunately I can see the shadowy handshake in this photo.

1 comment:

  1. I love your digi-scrapbook page. I wouldn't have a clue how to do anything like that. I agree that there is nothing like the printed page of a book to turn over. Lovely night photos. The full moon (a blue moon) was on Friday but unfortunately I couldn't see it due to cloud cover! I hope you have a lovely crafty weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails