Thursday 16 August 2012

Fobbed Off


I'd been eagerly awaiting the publication of Eline Pellinkhof's first book in English - Stitch and Sew Home.  I'd even pre-ordered it earlier in the year as I wanted to have it in my hands at the first possible moment.  So you can imagine how delighted I was when it turned up on my doorstop almost a month early at the beginning of August. 

I discovered Eline's work last year and loved her style so much I ordered her Winter Huis book - published in Dutch - and had no problem reproducing the projects.  I was very tempted to order Eline's Huis too (the Dutch version of Stitch & Sew Home) but sat on my hands and awaited the English translation.


It really is a lovely book and Eline has a little preview video on her blog if you would like to have a look inside.  I've been making these little key fobs this week - there's one featured on the cover of the book.  They make perfect little "just because" gifts and you can make them as simple or decorative as you like.  Although its a bit more work, my favourite is the house design.  Its perfect for attaching to the spare house key.

5 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love the little house but the little square ones are good too and obviously much easier to make. I must have a go at some of those for Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the cutest things, Ann! Love these happy blue creations - the little birdhouse is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable! They look so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with the poster above ^^... you DO make the cutest things!!! These are darling, Ann. I love how they are small yet packed with so much fabulous details, like that birdhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that little house so off to order mine now on Amazon. Thanks for the info. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails