Saturday 12 June 2010

Splash

Well the weekend is here but its certainly not "Flaming June". We had a mini heatwave in May though and I just had to get to the coast again. Llandudno is a great shopping centre (there's an excellent craft store and lots of charity shops) and there's the added appeal of the beautiful unspoiled Victorian promenade and beach. What more could you want - shopping and beach combing in one afternoon. And we had a yummy afternoon tea at M&S - just look at these cute gingerbread men that came with our tea. I couldn't resist snapping them before they were scoffed. They just reminded me of my Oven Fresh Gingerbread Joy stamp set (from Waltzing Mouse Stamps) used to decorate this little box made up from the Rubber Band Box template. I made it for a challenge but didn't get round to entering it. Its just the right size for giving a few of those little ginger- bread men. Cute!

4 comments:

  1. Love those gingerbread men! The really ones and the one you stamped. Yum! Oh and your beach is covered in stones! Somehow, I like sticking my toes into sand much better. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable gift box! Those gingerbread boys are so darn cuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That box is the cutest thing eva! That set is on my wish list. How beautiful is that beach? I've never seen anything like that before. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann, I think I know that craft shop you're talking about in Llandudo, frequented it many a time....lol. We go to Wales each year, my parents have a caravan in Caewys (not sure if I've spelt it right) hope you managed to make the PTI challenge ;)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails