Friday 19 March 2010

Poppy Seed Challenge #2

Its ages since I've participated in a challenge so I thought I would have a go at a couple. Here's the first from Lisa Johnson - one of my favourite PTI designers. The challenge is to use three elements - buttons , polka dots and spring moss ink. The flowers are stamped and paper pieced using the Blooming Button Bits set flower heads, and the Rustic Branches set stem and leaves. It doesn't show up in my photo but I've used gold Perfect Pearls on the flower petals - to give a sunshine effect? - so I thought the sentiment (also from Blooming Button Bits) appropriate.

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable!!! These challenges seem like so much fun. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute - love it.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little card! Nice job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Love the tall flowers. They remind me of sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the flowers and the effect of the perfect pearls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cheerful and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Fantastic sunflower interpretation! And lucky for me I'm getting some sunshine this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the effect of buttons on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful. What a great idea to add Perfect Pearls to the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! I like the way you stamped the sentiment several times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails