Friday 11 September 2009

Copic Colour Challenge 30 - Digital Pencil Too!

I discovered this lovely image by Mo Manning in her digital stamp shop this week. I suspect I will be spending quite a bit of time there in the future as lots of her illustrations appeal. I especially like Mummu, a rather mature lady - there's a lovely one of her teaching her ?granddaughter to knit. Definitely on my wishlist! But this card is for my sister who has been undergoing torture this week - no, not really! She's been having intensive physiotherapy in hospital to start her leg bending again and I know the physios working with her couldn't have been bettered anywhere.

I have to admit that I really need to practice my copic techniques and I haven't found a decent white card locally that doesn't make the ink bleed a bit. I've used Memento ink on this one as it seems to be recommended by a lot of people but again there was a bit of bleeding over the lines. I've had a birthday this week and the scalloped circle Nestabilities is something I've been wanting for ages - a gift from my son, although I had to purchase it myself! The sentiment is from PTI's Tea for Two set and the background stamp from Hero Arts.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing your sister a speedy recovery Ann :)
    A stunning card - your colouring is fantastic!! Happy belated birthday - you kept that quiet!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started using copic card available from sir stampalot @ 2.50 for 10 sheets - so far so good.am pleased with the results - no bleeding and colours go on beautifully. hope this helps if you haven't sorted it by now as i realise i'm commenting on an old post - but just love your blog and your work and am working backwards through it.
    Louby x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails