Sunday 27 September 2009

Claire's HUGE COMPETITION - Favourite Stamp

The so talented Claire at Waltzingmouse Makes is having a competition to celebrate her new release of 6 (yes 6!) stamp sets on Tuesday - can't wait! She's asked us to use a favourite stamp and the colour green. Its easy to see from previous posts that I love my Papertrey Ink Vintage Picnic stamp and use it all the time. When I was little we often had picnics on a Sunday afternoon and I remember a big tin Mum used to put the sandwiches in - not exactly like this but its still a nice reminder of happy days long ago. Here we are - Mum, 3 sisters and my Mum's cousin Elma - on a picnic, in a daisy covered field, summer 1954.

As well as my favourite stamp I've used stamps from Waltzingmouse Gingerbread Joy set to fill my picnic hamper. Its just about the best Gingerbread Man stamp set around and was my first introduction to Claire's brilliant blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just brilliant - I LOVE everything about it!!! fantastic wee card!!! Many thanks for playing along Ann, I'm so tickled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Ann :) I'm a huge fan of Claire too!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails