Saturday 11 July 2009

Button it! A Passion for Papertrey Challenge 9 - AND The Next Level Challenge 6! Buttons & Bows

I haven't managed to enter any challenges in the last couple of weeks but when I saw Nichole Heady's blog this morning I just had to make the effort - I just LOVE the new set Everyday Button Bits and will be really trying to get my hands on it after the 15th. (Sunny - if you are reading this, this is the one!). And I'm making no apologies here for completely ripping off Debbie Olson's lovely card. Apart from it being a great design, I have been able to use buttons from my Grandmother's button box (the wooden biscuit barrel in the picture) and some of the vintage linen thread I was delighted to find on ebay a few weeks ago. I've also used stamps from PTI's Green Thumb set, a Cuttlebug embossing folder - the button edge, kraft cardstock and paper, ribbon and ink from Stampin Up. Hope you like it.

PS - how lucky am I - just realised I can enter this card for The Next Level challenge too! Its called Buttons and Bows - must be something in the air!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a classy looking card. I love your style and especially like the extra touch of the embossed buttont too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... buttons and embossed buttons! Your card is just wonderful, Ann!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack pot!! I'm so glad dropping by your blog today. This is a gorgeous card!! I really like the little embossed buttons on the bottom and your grandma's lovely buttons. They are just darling! Great job, Ann!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails