Tuesday 14 July 2009

Bees and bees and bees


The garden I post about here is not mine but my Mum's. Its very big and it takes a lot of work to keep it reasonably tidy. Because of this my own very small garden has been abandoned and is now just a jungle. The main difficulty is the large privet hedge which takes up more room than the garden itself and in recent years has been left to its own devices. At this time of year its in full flower and I have to say smells lovely. When I was looking out of the bathroom window this morning I saw it was absolutely buzzing with bumble bees and other little creatures. It almost justifies leaving it to grow wild. And its also home to my little flock of sparrows - I hear them morning and evening greeting each other and catching up on the day's gossip!

This is my first attempt at adding a video to my blog - wonder if it will work. Hope it was worth the hassle and you can see the bees.

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I love your little video! I could see the bees buzzing and here some chimes... your garden looks lovely! So, I see you are chasing bees while I am chasing butterflies! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails