Saturday 16 May 2009

Recycled for A Passion for Papertrey

Here's my card for the recycle challenge on A Passion for Papertrey. The pale blue patterned front is a piece of a exhibition promotion leaflet I picked up at our local craft centre. I cut out the text which was in the middle of the red drawn circle and added my stamped image behind.

I had a real problem when I tried to stamp on the shiny surface of the card - nothing would stay on (not even Stazon and anyway I only have black) so I had to stamp my embellishments separately and cut them out. I really like the how the colours look together.

The stamps are from Green Thumb and Paper Tray - two used sets I bought from two lovely ladies in the US.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card!! Indeed, the color combo is fab! Btw, I adore your Orange Tip Butterfly layout, too. Super job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking card - those colours do work perfectly & good job on the recycling! Thanks so much for playing with us again Ann, love Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails