Sunday 24 May 2009

I've changed my banner!

You noticed? Probably not..... I've changed my banner as I wanted to make it the same as the banner on my Folksy shop - though I can't have the same name as I don't want to change my blog. I've had the shop for a couple of months now but its not going too well. I've only sold two things. However I like making stuff to put in the shop and enjoy the process of photographing and listing them. It doesn't cost a lot - its much cheaper than ebay... and there's less competition than Etsy (though its less well-known), and its home grown (British) - which I like.

My latest offerings are crochet roses. A pretty and simple pattern I found here. I think they would make great little presents for a teacher (its that time of year isn't it) or a friend, someone you want to say thankyou to for a kindness. I've attached them to clips and so they can be worn in the hair, on a bag or hat, coat or cardi, and I've packaged them up prettily on cards decorated with vintage images coloured with my Copics. Let's see if there are any takers. I was a bit disheartened though when I noticed quite a few similar offerings for sale in other shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails