Monday 27 April 2009

Passion for Papertrey Challenge 5

My blog seems to be on a role at the moment! BUT..... a lovely lady called Emily on the Papertrey forum has sold me her spare Anniversary Stamp Set and it arrived last week. I love it! So now I can join in the challenges on Passion for Papertrey. I've also printed out the free paper samples on the Papertrey website and this is one of the spotty ones. The "Joy" sentiment is SU.

This card is for a friend who is really down on herself at the moment so I hope it will cheer her up.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is just too gorgeous Ann & I am so delighted you have joined in with our challenge - thank you! OMG you got the anniversary set? Isn't it fabulous! - sorry to say this Ann, but I think you are on your way to PTI addiction...lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails