Sunday 2 August 2009

Something for Aunty Jan

I'm away from home at the moment - my sister has had surgery on her leg and I'm helping out. I'm really feeling deprived of all my crafty supplies but have brought my crocheting with me to keep my hands busy when we have a break to watch daytime TV - we're addicted to 'Escape to the Country' for some reason!! Can't miss it.

So nothing much so show I'm afraid, but before I left my great-niece visited to make something for Aunty Jan. Here she is at my craft desk busy with my Copics. I must say I was a bit nervous as kids have a habit of pressing hard when colouring but she did just fine. We scanned a picture from a colouring book and printed it out on cardstock and here's the card we made. We also made a tissue paper flower like the one Lauren Meader made here to decorate some sweeties we bought as a gift. I really like this idea - that girl's so clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails