Sunday 9 August 2009

David Austin Roses

Yesterday my sister and I had a ride out to David Austin Roses - somewhere I've wanted to visit for a long time. It was a warm sunny day and everything there looked lovely - including our light lunch and the tea and cake we had later as it took us hours to decide which rose to buy. In the end I chose this one - its called Crown Princess Margareta and is a lovely apricot colour. My sister bought a salmon pink called Sunset Boulevard as unfortunately the rose that had her name was not in stock at the moment.


Apart from the rose nursery there is a lovely gift shop and a beautiful garden to linger in. The little cafe is so pretty and the food delicious and reasonably priced. All in all a very enjoyable day out and well worth a visit. And your Mum would love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails