Wednesday 7 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I know - you thought I'd left the country!  I've taken a blog break but its a new year and I'm going to try to kick start my posting once again with a bit of SPARKLE. 

I'm not one for layers and embellishments on cards but I saw THIS post on the Wplus9 blog and really fancied trying a bit of watercolouring gems.  Not real watercolouring of course but using Distress Inks - there are loads of tutorials and videos using this technique around at the moment and Dawn at Wplus9 has a few on the blog.  AND I've also been drawn into the sequin craze too - something I would not have imagined just a few weeks ago - but they do look so pretty when you see them in bulk don't they.  I bought three little packets and the Sparkle & Shine stamp set and die at Make the Day Special



Found a use for those cute little Bonne Maman jars I've been hoarding too! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ann I am so glad you are back blogging! You are my inspiration fix! Your new cards are lovely and I like the added interest with the sequins. Thank you so much for my wooden robin. I can't remember if I emailed you or not. I did take a picture and put it on my blog the post before last so that everyone can admire it! A happy new crafty year to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED these stamps and they are out of stock- aagh! Not familiar with them and been to the website and seen lots of others too!Love how you used them.
    Happy New Year
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear I am sorry to start you off on another brand Lynn ;) - I did see the set was out of stock but hopefully they'll be back soon!

      Delete
  3. Glad to see you back. Happy Crafty New Year to you. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails