Monday 16 November 2009

Ho, ho, ho - A Passion for Papertrey Challenge 17

I love Lauren's new template "Time for Takeout" - its a great size and shape for small gift giving. I've been crocheting these little fruity bag charms and flower hair clips/brooches for my niece to give to her friends for Christmas and this little box and my other fav template "Tucked Away" have turned out to be just what I needed to turn them into pretty gift packages.

Both templates have smaller versions included in the download which I think are just right for hanging on the tree or even for creating an advent calendar (the perfect size for a Christmas chocolate or two) so I'm hoping to get some of those made too - I'm getting really ambitious now!!
I've been lucky enough to buy a few PTI Christmas sets second hand over the last 12 months - I've used here (in no particular order!) Polka Dot Basics, Snowfall, Holiday Treats, 2008 Holiday Tags Collection and my lovely new set Holiday Button Bits.

I hope my niece likes them as she mumbled something about needing £100 to go gift shopping for her friends! My sister nearly fell off her chair.....

Oh no- I've just realised I'm too late to enter the challenge again! Don't know how many times I've done that. Never mind - it made me crack on with them anyway!

5 comments:

  1. Such a shame you missed the deadline - these are sooo fabulous! You know I just love your creations. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ann I'm so sorry you missed the deadline! If it's any consilation I think your projects are FABULOUS! You've decorated those templates beautifully and I ADORE your crochet creations! So very creative!
    Thanks so much for giving us some inspiration anyways and remember the current challenge ends at 9am on Nov 30th!
    Aimes
    x
    P.S Could you email us at apassionforpapertrey@yahoo.co.uk, we need your email addy to contact you regarding the ATC swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well quite frankly I think you're just showing off now LOL

    I am loving the little crocheted bits - delightful! I'm using the fold & tuck at my Make & Take - it's one of my fav templates! :)

    Love Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My these are fabulous and totally WONDERFUL!!!

    Hugs ~ LORi

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such awesome projects. My new year's resolution is to incorporate other crafts into my cardmaking. This is perfect for that. I bet she loved these..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails